- Common Name: Ivy
- Height: It will climb as high as it is allowed to.
- Light: Bright light, but no direct sun. It thrives under fluorescent light. If variegated varieties change to mostly green, it isn't getting enough light.
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist but not soggy spring through fall; slightly drier in winter.
- Humidity: Increase the humidity by misting with water or standing the plant on a tray of wet pebbles.
- Temperature: Cool to average room temperatures 50-70°F, 10-21°C
- Soil: Soilless potting mix or any that provides good drainage.
- Fertilizer:Feed monthly from spring through fall with a high-nitrogen liquid fertilizer.
- Propagation: Take 3-4 in (8-10 cm) stem tip cuttings in spring and root in moist soil or water.